Career Bridge is a seven-week program, and includes six three-hour classes and one 60-minute coaching session. Participants will relieve distressing their thoughts, gain self-confidence, affirm their gifts and skills, and visualize a successful future – be ready to create that future with a new job.
Career Bridge dates are March 12, 19, April 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 from 8:30-11:30. Classes will be held at the Minnesota Center (7760 France Avenue South, Minneapolis MN 55435) on the 14th floor in the beautiful Surfacequest Solutions Showroom.
Career Bridge Learning Objectives
- Reduce distress about your job loss and current unemployment status
- Learn how passion drives what you do and how you show up
- Begin using affirming language to talk about yourself and your capabilities
- Assess your past successes to build confidence about your future
- Build a language that represents who you are and what you intend to do
- Visualize your future and being successful in job interviews
- Learn to center your energy and maintain focus on your goals
- Be present and express who you are in networking and interview situations
Register at EventBrite