Participants explore how authentic leaders draw people to them, convey key messages to the marketplace and create success; they engage in activities using the powerful Passion Vision Action Process ™ to clarify a personal strategy for leading and inspiring business growth.
- Honor uniqueness in yourself and others
- Trust your intuition
- Direct your energy to important initiatives
- Ignite employee engagement with focus and clarity
- Generate powerful results
Participants experience how coaching difference from management, learn a basic coaching model and are involved in class activities to practice coaching.
- The complexity of people
- Coaching definition and model
- Exploring the steps of coaching
- Behavior and change
- Practicing each step of the model
Listening & Managing Management Time
Participants learn about listening, build active listening skills, and explore managing time
- Why listening is important
- Listeners around us
- Build listening skills and gain credibility
- Definition of management monkeys
- How to manage monkeys
Setting and Maintaining Performance Standards
Participants learn the importance of standards and communicating expectations to enhance team productivity.
- Communicate and model company standards clearly
- Determine standards within your department and for specific jobs
- Communicate standards to your employees
- Techniques for maintaining standards with your employees
Participants learn how to use performance standards and coaching skills to manage daily performance and generate great team productivity results.
- Define successful employee performance
- Why performance evaluations are important
- Communicate objective performance expectations;
- Give clear and timely performance feedback
- Perform the critical elements of a performance evaluation;
- Understand goal setting
Building Collaborative Teams
Participants experience how teams are made up of individuals with diverse skills and interests, They learn how to develop powerful communication and collaborative processes using the powerful Passion Vision Action Process ™.
- Energize the team to move in the right direction
- Allow real collaboration to occur
- Transform challenges into exciting team actions
- Deliver sustainable results in record time
Participants will learn to use four key components to be confident interviewers and make the best hiring decisions.
- Be prepared: establish criteria – competencies, skills and personal attributes for job success
- Ask the right questions: use a structured interview guide with great open-ended questions; seek behavioral examples to see past performance
- Listen actively: listen to what the candidate says; also listen for gaps or missing information
- Ask the final question: allow the candidate to tell the story they what to leave you remembering