Participants will learn the fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence and how it influences their leadership style.
- Emotional intelligence defined
- Why we get triggered emotionally
- The brain and body when we are emotionally ‘hijacked’
- Employ strategies to be emotionally intelligent
Participants learn how to be socially intelligent as leaders and how that generates great relationships with employees and customers.
- Emotional Intelligence translated outward
- Managing the interactive world
- We are hardwired to connect and imitate
Participants gain understanding diversity – challenges and benefits – and how to create an engaging work environment.
- Diversity and the challenges it presents to leaders
- Diversity is based in individual passion – internal drivers, values as well as heritage
- Why diversity is desirable
- Create a positive work environment that encourages diversity
Creating Work/Life Balance
Participants learn about balance from an energy perspective, then share who they are with a value-based language. This allows for new synergy between managers and employees to achieve greater performance and engagement levels while keeping work/life balance in perspective.
- Find the energy that drives your desires in both work and life
- Identify what work/life balance means for each person
- Achieve work/life engagement with a specific course of action and milestones